Medieval plague doctors thought the smelly herbs and flowers they stuffed in their masks would keep them healthy. They didn’t. But their impenetrable (and spooky!) leather outfits actually did! That coat was like the hazmat suit of their day. Today we have soap, so unless you particularly like wearing a lot of leather, maybe just wash your hands instead. Actually, wash your hands either way. Now wash them again.
- Size: measure 3″
- Materials: cotton, embroidery thread, stabilizer
Our Environmental Promise:
Our plush products 2020 and beyond:
- Fiberfill made from 100% recycled plastics
- Cloth labels made from 100% recycled materials
- Plastic pellets made from recycled plastics
- Hang tags are recyclable
- Shipping materials are made from recycled materials
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money